Terms & Conditions
Frequently asked questions for Supporters and Clubs...
Welcome to our website.
By browsing or using this website you agree to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions of use.
Should you not agree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use our website.
Club Support Limited reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time to stay in compliance with any laws, regulations and security requirements.
Our Registered office is:
3 Lackaboy View,
Our business name is Club Support Limited and that is whom is referred to as “we” or “us” and “you” refers to the viewer or user of our website.
- Our site must only be used for purposes within the law.
- Local, National or International law must not be breached by you and it must not be used by you for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose.
- You must not send or transmit any unauthorised or promotional material using the site.
- To knowingly send, upload or transmit any material that contains malicious computer code to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware is prohibited.
- No part of the site can be duplicated copied or re-sold.
- You are not allowed to access without authority damage, interfere with or disrupt any part of the site, or any equipment or network on which our site is stored.
- You are prohibited from damaging, disrupting or interfering with any software used in the provision of the site or any equipment network or software used by a third party.
- All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written constent.
- Club Support Limited reserves the right, in its sole direction, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the service, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. Club Support Limited may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the service at any time.
- All data imported into the client administration system will at all times be considered the property of the client. This includes email addresses, mobile phone numbers etc. Club Support Limited will at no time communicate with individuals who are members of the client database. All of the data in the client administration section will never be sold onto or transferred to any third party without the prior permission of the client. All emails sent out by the system, on the clients behalf, will have an "unsubscribe" link. All communications are in compliance with relevant data compliance regulations.
- Club Support Limited does not warrant that any of the information or data appearing on this site is accurate or reliable. No liability whatsoever is accepted by Club Support Limited for any errors or omissions in the information or data or for any loss or damage arising from its use by any person.
- The Club/Society shall appoint Club Support Limited to act as its agent to engage in financial collection activities on its behalf.
- The Club/Society undertakes to publish the draw results on the Club Support Limited website by the Club/Society within 7 days of draw and prior to the next draw taking place.
- Club Support Limited will pay by bank transfer, the balance due to a Club/Society no later than the 20th of each month. The balance due will consist of all financial transactions taken through the Club Support Limited system the previous month less agreed deductions. If the club require the funds at any time prior to the arranged date above, then an e-mail request will be sufficient and the full amount will be transferred immediately regardless of amount.
- If a refund is requested by a participant, for any reason, it will be the Clubs/Societies responsibility to assess and decide on the issue.
- If the club/Society cease to have their fundraising listed on the Club Support Limited website, they will be liable to offer a refund to those who have taken part in a fundraising event which has not taken place.
- Club Support Limited reserves the right to terminate the service where a Club/Society continually fails to fulfil their obligations. In particular, that Draw Results and/or Winning Payments are not being handled in a timely fashion, as outlined above.
- The Club/Society reserves the right to terminate the service with Club Support Limited. To terminate the service, call the office on 02866340362. Upon the termination date, Club Support Limited will pay all funds due to the terminating Club/Society. It will be the responsibility of the Club/Society to settle all outstanding monies.
- All clubs and societies are obliged to meet all legal requirements as a fund-raising organisation who raise funds by a regular draw/lottery.
- In order to take part in the draw, all players must be at least 18 years of age.
- The contract of sale is at all times between you (the purchaser) and Club Support Limited for the entry to the draw/lottery.
- In the event of a issue the payment by the purchaser, the purchaser will have full recourse against Club Support Limited and not the club/society.
- Club Support Limited are responsible for the payment in the event of a refund.
- In exceptional circumstances a refund can be sought e.g. (i) A club/society no longer lists its draw on our site. (ii) The club no longer runs a draw.
- Users of the site also agree they are not in breach of any local laws governing the running of the draw.
- Should you contribute to the site all contributions must be factually accurate. Where they state opinions they must be genuinely held and apply with the applicable law.
- Contributions must not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory. Materials which is defamatory of any person is not allowed.
- Contributions must not promote violence or be sexually explicit.
- Contributions must not promote discrimination based on race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- It is prohibited to contribute anything which might be likely to deceive any person or infringe on any copyright, database right or trademark of any person.
- Contributions must not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of the Club/Society.
Date Modified: 09/12/2015 09:59