The Crossmaglen GAA club was founded on 1st October 1887 and won their first County title in 1906. Since then the Rangers have won 43 County titles including 19 in 20 years from 1996 to 2015 and an unprecedented 13 in a row from 1996 to 2008.
Since 1996 the club has also captured 11 Ulster Club titles and 6 All Ireland titles.
In 1949 the committee acquired their current premises on the Dundalk Road and St Oliver Plunkett Park is now an established designated County Ground with a current capacity of just over 5000.
In 1951 the original Rangers Hall was built and it continues to serve the needs of the local community having undergone a major refurbishment in 1995.
Today, the club fields a total of 20 teams at every age group from U-8 to U-21, as well as Senior, Junior, Ladies Football and Camogie.